“Pursuit of the Golden Lily” is a new novel by R. Emery, inspired by her father's WWII POW diary. Initially documenting the author's journey to return the diary to Thailand where it was written, the Blog now follows her experiences as she self-publishes, launches the novel and reflects on topics woven into the narrative.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Pursuit of the Golden Lily - The Journey!

                   
I've just launched an Indiegogo Campaign to help me raise the necessary funds to complete this incredible journey.  Please stop by, take a look and consider a donation - every donation, no matter how small will help me achieve this goal and fulfill a longtime dream of returning my father's WWII diary to Thailand where it was written.  My father wrote this diary at great personal risk.  I know he would be happy to see it displayed where others can read it, to preserve its place in history.  Please share the Indiegogo link with anyone who might be interested in this journey.  There are some fabulous perks - especially if you're looking to vacation in British Columbia or Mexico!  Your support is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment